Chunky Peanut Butter Triangles
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
1/2 cup (1 stick) light butter, softened
1/3 cup packed SPLENDA® Blend
1/4 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine flour and baking soda in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine peanut butter, butter, SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking and SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend in large bowl; beat at medium speed until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chunks. Press into ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan, distributing chocolate chunks evenly.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars; slice each bar in half diagonally.
Makes 42 bars.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 18 mins
Cooling Time: 20 mins cooling
Nutrition Info Per Serving (1 bar): Calories 110 | Calories from Fat 50 | Fat 6g (sat 2.5g) | Cholesterol 10mg | Sodium 50mg | Carbohydrates 12g | Fiber 1g | Sugars 8g | Protein 2g
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.